Oneday I was at a bun shop and I thought that I should buy a sugar bun.
So, I pack the sugar bun( it was a self service shop) i walk out of the shop.
I forgot to pay for it .
So, the shop keeper is like " Hey! It is not good stealing food!"
And I was shock (still did not realize that I did not pay for the bun)
And the shop keeper is so mad that she took the bun away from my hand and I have to pay first then
I can go. So, I pay the shop keeper and she talk about a very very long story about a thief.
(That i don't care about) so, the moment she check the money (she is not finish talking)
I ran.... And she is like " Hey! I am not finish with my annoying story yet! Come here and die of boredome!". I ran as fast as I can! The lady kind of slow. And i also said " Dont buy her bunsss!!!! She is mean!!!!" As loud as I can. And the shop keeper finally stop chasing me because she is out of energy and she have look for her shop.So, that is my story!
Leave your funniest story down at the comment . And Ill be happy to read them!
No comments:
Post a Comment